Sunday, April 16, 2017

PRAISE FOR THE NY BOOK EDITOR

The New York Book Editor does an excellent job at editing and I would call them again and again.
- Toni Carroll Terman, author

The NY Book Editor really helped me see how to restructure my novel, to get the dialog to flow better, how to build the suspense, and shaped the story to perfection. Because of NYBE,  I signed with an agent!! My first book comes out in May 2018! Thank you Erin!!
- Angela Fairchild, author of The Dargen Conspiracy.

Erin provides prompt, professional service that will make your work shine! I was very pleased not only with her editing prowess, but her journalism skills as well.
- Michael T. Owens, author of A Dream Come True

The NY Book Editor helped me sell my first novel. She really knows what she’s doing and was worth every penny.
- Linda Haltmaier, novelist/poet

The New York Book Editor has been an invaluable resource to our firm. From proofreading, copyediting, and rewriting text to simply bouncing creative writing ideas back and forth, Erin's expertise and professional input has literally set our work apart from our competitors. Her experience is unbeatable.
- Kelly Meister, Media Consultants Ltd.

The NY Book Editor is professional and productive, and I would highly recommend her for any publishing venture. She is smart and shows great initiative.
- Martin Richardson, VP Publishing, CSM Group

After three writing workshops and two professional critiques, I had a short story that 'had promise.' The turnaround time for the workshops and critiques: Two years. Erin read my story, and gave me detailed comments and suggestions that I used to improve the story immeasurably. Her comments were far more helpful than any of my previous feedback. The turnaround time for her services: Twenty-four hours.
- Lokke Heiss, published author.