- Use 12-point type (Times New Roman or Courier is preferred). Do not print the entire manuscript in bold or italic type. This is very important.
- Always double-space - never single-space your manuscript. Do not use the one-and-a-half space setting.
- Print the text on only one side of the paper (standard white paper, 8 1/2" X 11", standard 1" margins on every side).
- Start each new chapter on a new page. Do not start a new chapter on the same page as the previous chapter.
- Do not bind your manuscript. Clasp with a rubberband.
- Always number your manuscript pages, even if you must do it manually. Your manuscript should be numbered sequentially from beginning to end (do not begin each chapter with a new Page 1).
- Include your name and the manuscript title on every page.
Format for Submission
ALWAYS KEEP A COPY OF YOUR WORK FOR YOURSELF. NEVER SEND YOUR ONLY COPY.