- Use 12-point type (Times New Roman or Courier is preferred). Do not print the entire manuscript in bold or italic type. This is very important.
- Always double-space - never single-space your manuscript. Do not use the one-and-a-half space setting.
- Print the text on only one side of the paper (standard white paper, 8 1/2" X 11", standard 1" margins on every side).
- Start each new chapter on a new page. Do not start a new chapter on the same page as the previous chapter.
- Do not bind your manuscript. Clasp with a rubberband.
- Always number your manuscript pages, even if you must do it manually. Your manuscript should be numbered sequentially from beginning to end (do not begin each chapter with a new Page 1).
- Include your name and the manuscript title on every page.
Friday, April 14, 2017
MANUSCRIPT FORMAT FOR SUBMISSION
Please follow the format regulations carefully. Failure to do so will result with the return of your manuscript immediately.
ALWAYS KEEP A COPY OF YOUR WORK FOR YOURSELF. NEVER SEND YOUR ONLY COPY.